- Legally registered and active NGOs, FBOs and Networks involved in health as core business.
- Concur with HENNET aims and objectives.
- Subscribe to the HENNET constitution.
- Concur with Kenya health Code of Conduct (CoC).
- One time registration fee of Ksh. 5,000 for both National and International Organization.
- Annual subscription fee of Ksh 5,000 for national organizations and Ksh. 10,000 for international organisations.
- Annual subscription fees renewed by 1st October every year.
Request a Call Back
Need to talk to us urgently? We are here for you. Kindly request a call back and we will act immediately.